Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life Is So Simple

I have listened to the radio that so many people think about how to get something rather than what something can be given to the others.

Actually it is not easy to change this paradigm since we realize that yes we still need something to achieve and something to buy. Please give me! I do not have anything to share!

The old man said that "if we are talking about the money than the sky is the limit". Never enough!

So when we decide to share our part to the others? Is it after we are so rich and nothing that we want to buy anymore?

I have just met my friend two days ago. I was so surprised with the condition of my friend since it's only two years after decided to move to Jakarta he became a rich man! Only two years!

I was so curious and asked him the secret. Do you know what is his answered?

Life is so simple my friend. I never think twice when someone needs my help. I never think twice to give my money when someone asks me because he or she really needs it. I do it from my heart. I never think about the payback. Give it and forget it! That's all!
Is it that simple? It depends on your perception and the way how you think. What a minute! Do you see the above green words?

Stop thinking and just do it! The more time you think than the more time you loose your feeling to give and share. Trust me... you can make it simple.

Because life is so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment